Waltham, MA, May 28th, 2019: Global Premier Soccer is pleased to unveil a new logo for all of the club’s programming in Europe, currently operating under the moniker GPS International.
Established in 2016 as an extension of Global Premier Soccer, one of the largest and most successful youth clubs in North America, GPS International comprises GPS Spain, GPS United Kingdom, GPS South East Europe (Greece/Cyprus/Bulgaria) and GPS Portugal.
Some recent developments around the International programs include:
- GPS UK launch Girls Academy to be based at Portsmouth College for Fall 2019 to add to the Boys Academy, hosted at Bracknell Town FC.
- Continued placement success of players from the GPS Academy in Valencia with players joining Spanish professional clubs and US College Programs
- Announcement of new partnership in Coimbra for the launch of GPS Portugal
- Tournament expansion in Spain and Greece with participation from top brands including Valencia CF, FC Barcelona, Real Madrid and Arsenal
The new GPS International logo maintains many elements of the existing GPS International crest however, there are some notable changes:
- The Globe is now placed at the heart of the badge continuing to reflect the global reach of the organization
- The two-tone background colors are consistent with previous logo adding and reflect the dual mission of the club to develop players and people
- The sweeping white lines cradle the ball invoking an arms-aloft celebration reflecting expectations of success
“The GPS footprint continues to grow in Europe and we look forward to continuing the forward trajectory under a new logo,” said GPS International Director, Tommaso Trevisan. “We are excited to welcome a number of players to summer camps in the UK and Spain as well as a new incoming class to our academies in Portsmouth, Bracknell and Valencia this fall as continue to deliver elite soccer development in conjunction with unique cultural experiences,” added Trevisan.
For more information on GPS International programs, see below: